QA Engineers - ICS/QD/LLF
ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) Pte. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003149465
- Provide new project / Product implementation with Quality Engineering support for project tender, system development and integration and product development
- Ensure project system development and integration and product development activities are performed in accordance with process description, standard and procedures
- Drive DFX for New projects/ New product implementation to meet customers’ requirements
- Drive quality process improvement program
- Perform internal quality audits to ensure process compliance and follow up action
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in quality engineering and assurance experience in Telecommunications/Electronics, Infrastructure project, product development
- Understanding of statistical quality control, QC sampling plan, DMAIC, FMEA and PDCA problem solving methodology is an advantage
- Good project or product quality engineering knowledge and able to work independently and in a team
- Good communications skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) Pte. Ltd.
About ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) Pte. Ltd.
ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems), a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics, is a leading Information Communications Technologies (ICT) solutions provider in the Asia-Pacific region. We provide our customers with end-to-end solutions in Government & ICT Systems, Intelligent Transportation Management Systems & Telematics, Emergency Response & Security Systems, Digital Defence Systems, Infosecurity Products & Solutions and Customer & Managed Services.
As a leading one-stop ICT and C4ISR system-of-systems solutions provider and strong partner for our commercial, government, defence and homeland security customers worldwide, our system solutions have garnered us over 20 international awards. We also cover a strong global customer base from over 25 countries. Our expertise extends from consultancy to design, implementation and managed services. Our success stems from our constant ability to deliver complete suite of solutions that meet customers’ needs. Our in-depth experience and proven track record in systems engineering, quality in-house products and strong investment in R&D, have enabled us to develop our core capabilities and build a significant domain expertise reputed in the global arena.
We are committed to providing our customers with the most comprehensive range of system solutions to meet their needs. We will continue to innovate, seek new business areas and develop our people – to bring increasing value to our stakeholders.