Springfield Consulting Pte Ltd
SpringField Consulting takes pride in creating a warm and engaging experience for every individual we meet. Whether you are a candidate or a corporate client, we want you to enjoy this sourcing process with us while we put our heads together to be your personal solutions provider.
SpringField Consulting Pte Ltd has been providing quality and reliable human resource solutions to both individual candidates and corporate clients since 2008. Our specialised industries include Healthcare, Shipping and Logistics as well as Engineering.
Purpose: To identify and match the talents for our corporate clients. To seize and create the right opportunities for our candidates.
Vision: Be Your Choice Human Resources Partner.
- Driven to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Create a winning advantage for all.
- Continuous development to be the forerunner of the recruitment industry.
We begin as a recruitment services provider and has since extended our range of human resources solutions to provide payroll and workpass administration services to our customers who wants reliable and hassle-free solutions. Speed and Quality are our top priorities for every single job that we take on; regardless of its size.
Our goal is to help you fill up your job vacancies fast, and yet not compromise on the quality.
We always do a thorough fact find to ensure we first understand your staffing needs. We also screen all our candidates via phone calls, resumes and face-to-face interviews to prepare them for the interviews. On top of that, we provide reference checks on the shortlisted candidates to have only competent and fitting hires for you. This will save a lot of time, effort and money for both our corporate clients and candidates when there is a seamless recruitment process and a suitable job match.
Visit us at www.sfconsulting.com.sg
License No. 09C4075
QA Engineer/Engineer Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986610
EA License No 09C4075
- Handling of customer complaints, ensure they are resolved satisfactorily with necessary counter measures taken to prevent recurrence.
- Analyzed and reporting of internal/external quality performance.
- Analyzed quality problems found by QA Inspectors and interacting with other departments on problem resolution.
- Monitoring vendor quality performance, verifying corrective actions to ensure effectiveness.
- Identify and initiate actions to prevent non-conformity relating to internal process and product.
- Recommend quality improvement actions.
- Assist in coordinating Engineering change/Production Part Approval Process.
- Co-ordinates audits by external bodies, ensuring the company is well prepared for the audits, be the liaison person for all quality system related matters.
- Ensures all audit discrepancies (internal and external) are corrected accordingly.
- min.qualification (Diploma/ITC in relevant fields)
- Able to communicate well with China customers
- Preferably with at least 2 years relevant experience working in the similar industry (Plastic Moulding)
- 5 days work week
- North area
- Company transport provided