As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
QA Engineer ( SQE / West / MNC / Up $4,500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984575
EA License No. 01C4394
- Drive continuous improvement activities with our suppliers.
- Liaise with Warranty and Service Dept for field claims data, compile, analyse and work with fellow SQE and Sustaining Engrs to identify emerging trends from these field data so that each team can work with suppliers to deep dive into the root causes to drive Escapes performance.
- Responsible for valves and fittings commodity as well as chemicals such as sealant, gaskets, coatings, R134A etc.
- Ensure good quality parts are released into the manufacturing value stream through controlling incoming inspection activities by working with the incoming engineer and his team of technicians in screening out detective parts.
- Drive suppliers to perform root cause analysis to arrest the problem for defective parts. Liaise with Incoming, Warehouse, Material, Production as well as Sustaining engineering in the acceptance of incoming goods as well as to contain defective parts.
- Drive Process Certification Program. Lead manufacturing teams in ensuring factory processes are certified the required level. Assist other SQEs to guide suppliers to manage their processes and certify them in accordance to the Procert guidelines.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity( SQE, Chemical or manufacturing industry), preferably from a MNC environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Hands-on style of working.
One year contract
Contract Completion Bonus: 1 month
Working hours: 7.42am to 5pm
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 Ho Kang Qi EA Reg. No. R1330827