AEI Corporation (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984151
- Works closely with Production department in ensuring proper investigation, disposition and corrective/preventive action of non-conformance reports.
- To maintain company policies, work procedures, work instructions and ensure that other necessary documents are duly updated in accordance to the ISO requirements.
- Maintain the Quality Management System, including conducting internal quality audits.
- Perform supplier quality and process audits, summarize findings and devise corrective action plans.
- Support Receiving Inspection and perform Final Quality Inspections to ensure that products and processes comply with quality management system requirements.
- Analyze customer complaints, develop viable solutions and communicate problem resolution back to customer.
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure analysis and corrective actions.
- Create and distribute QA departmental reports as required.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of Quality Inspectors.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- At least 3-5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Quality Management Audits / ISO 9000
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AEI Corporation (Singapore) Pte Ltd
More Jobs from this employer