Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
QA Coordinator (Contract/Perm, Pharma/Medical, 5 Days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984343
EA License No 99C4599
We're hiring candidates to be placed out at our client's place!
- Organize for the safekeeping of site records and other documents in an electronic and physical repository;
- Support the day-to-day aspects of records management for various users, and assisting reams with administrative and/or records aspects related to the site;
- Engage in the activities of cataloging of physical records;
- File and cross index records in chronological date-order and document number by system or project name in the records repository;
- Maintain the sign-in/sign-out of documents/ records in the physical repository;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Min. Diploma in any disciplines preferably with 1-2 years of relevant working experiences.
- Able to multi task and great organizing skills
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice
- Able to commit for 6 months or longer
Interested candidates do click on the " Apply Now " Button
Attn: Wendy Khoo Hui Wen