Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
QA Assistant, up to 2k – 1 year. Location One north.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031884
EA License No 08C2893
- Perform customer feedback processing including identify valid customer complaint, risk assessment, update investigation results and improvement action, closing and monitoring trend.
- Communicate with service engineer to collect customer feedback details
- Analyze customer feedback and collaborate with product quality engineer to drive improvement on customer quality
- Drive Parts return evaluation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in a customer quality, process quality or engineering role is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Access and etc)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6709 3480 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: JHS
EA License No.: 08C2893
Registration No : R1549866 (Francis Seow Ying Kiat)