QA Assistant Engineer- Leading precision engineering manufacturing MNC/ 5 days/ Changi - East
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983230
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Manufacturing MNC
- 5 days / Changi - East
- Min3 years of QC / QA experience in precision engineering manufacturing environment
- Perform inspections for incoming, outgoing and in-process
- Responsible for operating CMM, CMM programming, Visual Inspection and other measurement equipment
- Issue Reject Material Report and review with Engineering / Production when non-conformance found
- Compile out-going inspection report (software: Excel)
- Create Work Instruction (software: Words)
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min NTC 3 or certificates in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Min 3 years of QC / QA experience in precision engineering manufacturing environment
- Able to read technical drawings, knowledgeable in MS Excel and work experience in GD&T and CMM
- Able to work night shift at times (not permanent)
- 5 days work week
- Changi - East area
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.