Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions globally. For more than 36 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Purchasing Specialist (Benoi | 8 months contract | Up to $3,000!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961327
EA License No. 01C4394
- Responsible for inventory planning to meet targeted service level while minimizing over or under stocking and meeting customers’ requested delivery date.
- Work with Account Management team on spike orders and allocation of stocks
- Review, analyze and action on Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Report for Material Replenishment.
- Ensure correct procedure of disposition of OSMI (Obsolete Slow Moving Inventory) within authorized limits and procedures.
- Ensure that the inventory budget, inventory turns and service level targets are achieved by ensuring right inventory mix vs. MRP report and forecast.
- Manage the SIOP process through generation of statistical report, consolidation of data from stakeholders, manage SIOP forecast modification and participating in SIOP partnership meetings.
- Generate and review reports.
- Handle stocking discrepancy on quality issue
- Buying responsible for products/aftermarket service & foreign/local and IRI purchases
- Ensure the POs are properly captured and placed in the system
- Purchase Order Expediting; review report daily to expedite and cancel to ensure materials are delivered timely
- Updating Supplier Promise Delivery date on purchase order in the system for individual line
- Communication via emails or local/overseas call with suppliers and vendors on expediting
- Follow up on suppliers’ invoices, to update purchase order Price, update country of origin in supplier Item Maintenance
- Handle all claim issues -Logging ticket on return material request, order claim, notification of Price change, Delete line/PO, Modification Request, change of ship mode request and IRI issues, etc
- Co-ordinate with inbound personnel on emergency order/land/sea/air order (for local and foreign purchase) on arrival dates.
- New Item Creation
- Diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Team Player
- Advanced MS Excel skills will be advantageous
- Prior experience in purchasing and/or inventory planning needed
- Knowledge of MFG/Pro or ORACLE will be an added advantage
- Working location: Benoi
- 8 months contract
- Up to $3,000
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply