PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com
Purchasing & Material Planning Manager ($7,000 / 5 Days / Central / Precision Engineering industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960332
Our Client is an established company since 1970s, headquartered in Singapore and operating more than 40 plants in 13 countries worldwide. A leading service provider specialise in product design, prototyping and process development etc…
Purchasing & Material Planning Manager
(Max $7,000 / 5 Days / Central / Precision Engineering industry)
- Develop commodity goal and strategies and often review the performance metrics
- Responsible for the overall Purchasing and Material Planning Management processes to meet the Corporate’s business objectives and customers’ expectation
- Perform duties in accordance to Corporate’s management policy, procedures and work instructions on quality and environmental concerns
- Develop and implement the best practices of the purchasing, material planning and supply chain operations including the sales forecast review, procurement, inventory control, vendors and the logistics activities
- Work together with Regional Plants and responsible for good project services delivery
- Manage sourcing effort and develop strategies for cost reduction, good materials / parts quality and the timely delivery to meet the customers’ specification requirements
- Develop program for vendor selection and vendor management
- Review, analyse and justify the purchasing risk involved
- Manage continuous improvement for better business results
- Provide guidance and support to the Purchasing team
- Degree holders with years of working experience in procurement, sourcing and vendor management; of which with at least 2 years as a Managerial level
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- In-depth understanding of market conditions, procurement trends and new technology
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290