Purchasing & Logistic Exec/ US MNC/ North/ Up to $3000
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188841
EA License No. 05C3451
- 5days /North (Transport provided at Ang Mo Kio MRT)
- Salary up to $3000
- Experience in Procurement, Purchasing and Logistic
- Able to start within short notice
Our Client is a leading and US global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users.
- Process Purchase order to factories & vendors in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise with freight forwarders on freight & logistics issues & quotations to optimize freight cost
- Responsible for order tracking, expedite & close monitor on order delivery and production schedule with factories & vendors and highlight to Management of any delivery issue
- Provide project sourcing and purchasing support
- Co-ordinate with freight forwarder and warehouse for all incoming shipment & ensure complete shipping document received in advance.
- Process documentation for LC negotiation (whenever applicable)
- Liaise with warehouse, factories and freight forwarders to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of customers’ orders to meet monthly closing cut-off
- Verify freight related billing from forwarder & factories & verify vendors invoices
- Arrange e-filing of PO & shipment related documentation, etc
- Prepare monthly GIT, order tracking reports, etc.
- Assist to track and prepare purchasing forecast update to factories
- Handle Marine insurance claim
- Support office purchases
- Diploma in Business studies or Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Min 3 - 5 years experience in Procurement / Purchasing / Logistics
- Customer oriented with good communication & interpersonal skills
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: 5 days per week
- Location: North
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Maggie Ye Kai(EA Personnel Registration No: R1215110).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !