Dominie Press Pte. Ltd.
Established, award-winning printing company with a highly regarded reputation for high quality printing serving local and international customers. We are reknown for continuously setting high standards and pushing the boundaries of traditional printing.
We operate the latest pre-press equipment, presses, with an extensive bindery and post-press services.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958325
- Source, select and negotiate for best purchasing package with suppliers/sub-contractors
- Plan, manage and generate reports for all inventory levels of materials or product
- Monthly stock take
- Issuing and receiving of materials
- Generating of Purchasing Orders
- Monitoring, follow-up on payment to suppliers
- Review all materials from suppliers and interact closely with suppliers to resolve quality issues
- Maintain and update purchasing records/data and pricing to the system
- Possess at least Diploma and above
- Preferably minimum 2 years of working experience in related field
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to multi-task, work independently and deliver high quality of work in a fast paced environment