jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188390
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 420001002
Industry: Distribution and Supply
Job Category/Function: Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
Salary: SGD 1800 - 2000
Location: South East, Singapore
- 1) Review the product requirement report and execute the necessary actions such as issue Purchase Order, schedule or reschedule vendor delivery & expedite shortage part.
- 2) Manage and control the inventory level to optimize stock turnover to achieve desired company inventory turn.
- 3) Source, select and manage vendor to attain the desire performance level in terms of cost, quality, delivery and support service for NSI items.
- 4) Participate in product review session for non-conforming materials and activate timely return of non-conforming materials to vendor.
- 5) Follow up with Sale department to ensure that all orders are executed in a timely manner to meet customer orders in term of delivery date and quantities ordered.
- 6) Manage and control all purchasing activities from order placement to supplier payment.
- 7) Ensure purchasing activities and procedures are in compliance to Company’s policy.
- 8) Maintain and update the system (J. Walk) with all relevant information and data.
- 9) Performs other job related functions as an when required by the Manager.
- Certificate in Inventory Management / Diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain Management or a related discipline
- Self-motivated & able to work independently
- Analytical & meticulous
- Possess good communication skills & is a team player
- Proficient in MS office
- Able to perform planning functions, inventory management, sourcing & negotiation.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Priscila Sinnathamby (Registration No.: R1109843 )
Customer service, Purchasing
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.