As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Purchasing Analyst (Pasir Panjang | 6 month contract | Up to $3,400!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955878
EA License No. 01C4394
- Responsible for executing the Purchase Order Approval and Proforma Issuance process for the Latin Partners Footwear, Apparel and Equipment business.
- Perform demand against supply validation, price adjustments, and approval of the purchase orders on the appropriate timelines.
- Escalate and work through any issues that will prevent the expected timelines from being met.
- Work in partnership with the geography purchase planning team on the issuance and distribution of Proforma Invoices for the Latin Distributors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 4 years' work experience in a forecasting or buying capacity
- Experience using MS Office, including intermediate level proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to use complex query tools and create reports with database and/or spreadsheet programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Negotiating skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Good understanding of retail/merchandising across multiple product engines
- Working location: Pasir Panjang
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Up to $3,400!
- 6 months contract
- Available immediately
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply