Singapore Jamco Services Pte Ltd
Singapore JAMCO Services Pte Ltd
SIA Engineering Company: 80% JAMCO Corporation: 20%
Singapore JAMCO Services is in the business of providing aircraft and cabin maintenance services to its customers with operations both at Changi Airport and the Loyang Aviation Hub.
Workshop capabilities include repair, overhaul, modify and fabricate the aircraft cabin related components. The company also has the capability to develop out-of-limit repair schemes to provide customers with effective and timely repair solutions.
At line maintenance level, the company has capabilities to perform the full spectrum of cabin maintenance work, technical ramp handling work as well as on-site and in-situ cabin plastic part repairs for long lead time and nil stock items.
The company is continually looking for opportunities to provide quick and cost effective technical solutions to help customers to lower their maintenance cost. One such initiative is the development of design and manufacturing capability for cabin aesthetic parts.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959171
Job Duties: -
- Manage day to day purchasing function & activities, ensure prompt resolution of all operation matters relevant to order fulfilment
- Handle purchase requisitions for inventory and non-inventory items
- Liaise with vendors for order confirmation and delivery
- Ensure proper documentation, filling and monthly report
Job Requirements: -
- At least ‘O’ levels or Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in purchasing/procurement advantageous
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office such as Excel and Words
- Able to start work immediate or short notice
- Only Singaporean need apply
Location: Loyang Way (East area)
Interested applicant please forward your CV in MS Word Format with below details: -
Kindly include the following details:
Reason for Leaving:
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)