Renowned Foreshore Specialist
Oung Construction (S) Pte Ltd (OCS) is a leading marine civil engineering firm and renowned foreshore specialist in Singapore. Our services range from revetment, seawall, breakwater, rock bund construction and maintenance to reclamation, dredging and diving services. We are well-known in the industry for delivering high standards of quality and timely delivery for all our projects. As a gauge of our high standards, we are the current maintenance contractor of foreshore structure for the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) of Singapore.
Being OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited reflects our management’s commitment and constant emphasis on achieving a high degree of safety management. This has also helped us achieve 150 000 man hours without any accidents. Furthermore, the management’s dedication can be seen by the fact that we are one of the few C1 contractors in Singapore which received the BizSafe Star Certification.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033851
- Degree in Business Administration/supply chain management/purchasing
- Experience is sourcing for construction equipment, vehicles is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Excellent internet research skill
- Willing to learn and hard working
- Able to work independent, self- motivated
- Fluent more than one language will be an advantage
- Working days: 5.5 days
- Responsible sourcing construction equipment (vessels. etc) and project materials from local and oversea suppliers.
- Purchasing, supplier sourcing and selection, supplier quality management, pricing negotiation and cost reduction
- Liaise with both local and overseas suppliers from countries such as China, Japan, Malaysia and Brunei
- Processing and follow up on Purchase Orders.
- Liaise with customers on delivery schedule, mode, packaging, advance payment terms.
- To perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned