China Construction (SP) Development Co. Pte Ltd
Established since 1992, China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd (CCDC) is a regional subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC). CCDC began its construction operations as a CIDB (Currently known as BCA) registered contractors of G4 status with a tendering limit of $ 5 million. Over these years, CCDC has received tremendous growth with successful acquisition and completion of a significant number of construction projects. The company, which started with a staff-strength of 4, has now transformed itself from a small sub-contract firm to reckoned main contract establishment of over 700 staffs and over 4,500 skilled workers.
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959899
- Planning and co-ordinating public relation's programme for the project
- Handle enquiries and feedback pertaining to the project, to work closely with the relevant partities such as residents, consultants and authorities etc. and take proactive measures in mitigating complaints arising from the construction activities
- Provide administrative support assistance and other ad-hoc jobs if required
- GCE 'O' / 'A' Level with 1 to 2 years of public relations experience, preferably in building trade
- A pleasant personality & good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- STRICTLY candidates with work experience in Singapore will be shortlisted.
- Those without Singapore experience, please DO NOT apply.
- An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidates.