People Profilers Pte Ltd
Public Affairs Specialist (MNC, Town, up to $4.2k)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027834
EA License No 02C4944
- Draft corporate communication materials, such as presentations, press releases, brochures, publications, speeches, advertising copy etc. to be in line with the Company’s branding and communication guidelines.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility or outreach programs.
- Support communication efforts with non-governmental organisations and government stakeholders in the execution of CSR programs.
- Support and assist in the coordination of Company’s functions and events in Southeast Asia and Australasia as required.
- Provide executive support services to Company’s executives and visitors and other executive visitors such as meet-&-greet, transportation and accommodation arrangements, and meeting/conference arrangements as required.
- Update and maintain the Company’s Singapore website.
- Source for corporate gifts, including design review, procurement, logistics coordination and inventory control etc.
- Perform regular reporting activities such as daily news report, weekly report etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in mass communications or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of Public Relations experience in an agency or an organization within the public or private sector.
- Customer-focused and able to work in cross-cultural environments.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, self-motivated and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc). Proficiency in design editing software is a plus.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9874 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Name: Yan Xin Hui
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1328263
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.