CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Property Manager / Mixed Development / Integrated Hub / INW
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961519
EA License No 08C2893
- As the Property Manager, he/she is to lead a team of staff in performing preventive/ ad-hoc maintenance, facilities and building works.
- The candidate shall coordinate and supervise works done by contractors and ensure works are in conformance with statutory requirements and Service Level Agreements.
- He/she shall represent the Managing AgeExpent in all communications with the Client under the Contract.
- He/she will monitor and report to the Client on the progress of all works in connection to the Contract.
- The candidate must prepare project cost estimates and specifications for minor improvement and office re-configuration works.
- He/she shall monitor maintenance budget and progress payments to ensure cash flow projections are met and payment are promptly made to all relevant parties.
- He/she shall implement energy management programmes to reduce operating costs
- He/she shall plan, organize and execute energy improvement and saving initiatives.
- The candidate shall provide advice and support to the Client in all other energy conservation and related efforts.
- He/she will monitor the efficiency of chiller plant equipment and propose improvement plan.
- The candidate will need to enhance the framework, processes and performance indicators of energy consumption and waste control.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Building Sciences, Real Estate or equivalent.
- Post graduate experience of at least 5 years, preferably with exposure in building development, additions and alterations or building management activities.
- Ability to plan and organize and possess strong people management and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and skills to work with consultants of various disciplines.
- A team player with strong individual drive, sense of responsibility and task ownership, willing and capable of multi-tasking functions.
- Experience in handling huge integrated facilities hub would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Code: INW
EA License No.: 08C2893