CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Property Manager (Familiar with Government Projects | Certified FSM) / INW
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187777
EA License No 08C2893
Our client is one of the leading Integrated Facilities Management providing facilities and environmental management services in healthcare, industrial, residential, commercial and government buildings. They are seeking an independent and pro-active candidate to join their team.
- The Property Manager shall be responsible for setting up the facilities for daily operations in the government property.
- The successful candidate shall ensure regular inspections are carried out and implement effective preventive maintenance program.
- As a Property Manager, the candidate will identify building defects and ensure defects are rectified to meet company expectations and building regulations.
- The Property Manager will be required to carry out duties of a Fire Safety Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services with at least 5 years relevant experience managing government project or equivalent exposure.
- Good technical skills in building, M&E and security services with excellent communication skills.
- Able to multi task and meet planned schedule
- Possess good level of initiative and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be prepared to travel overseas on a regular basis.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: INW) or contact our office at +65 6318 9076 for a confidential discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: INW
EA License No.: 08C2893