Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Property Management Executive (1 Year Contract): up to $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987711
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GEK
- Handling of enquiries and follow up on tenants on the new property
- Attending to complaints relating to condo faults and issue encountered by the tenants (Training on this will be provided)
- Required to travel down to the condo as and when required
- Stationed at the property when the keys are not release to the tenants yet
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties when required
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Facilities/ Property/Estate Management is required.
- No experience are welcome to apply.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and work in fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Available within short notice and commit for at least one year.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) with a recent photo attached via email to eleanorkoh @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine Eleanor
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
RCB Nos: 19960130W, EA 99C4599