PROJECTS & EVENTS EXECUTIVE - TOA PAYOH CLUB (2 YEAR CONTRACT)
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957900
- Organise and manage social and sports activities for the club, Interest Groups membership promotional campaigns and roadshows to achieve membership growth.
- Implement effective communication to promote the club’s activities and facilities to members.
- Achieving Interest Groups membership growth targets, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns, securing promotional tie-ups and sponsorships from partners.
- Develop opportunities for partnership with vendors and business partners.
- Manage budgets of events and programmes.
- Manage and market designated club facilities.
- Support and enhance customer service including responding to feedback.
- Prepare and develop marketing collaterals.
- Degree Marketing, Business, Management or related discipline with good ECA/CCA records.
- 3-5 years of experience in sports or recreational industry event organising/management. Preference will be given to those who have experience in golf events and supervisory experience.
- Highly resourceful, independent, enthusiastic, organised, results-driven, customer oriented and able to multi task.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proactive self starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work over weekends and public holidays when there are events.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe Photoshop packages.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association
SAFRA invites suitably qualified applicants for the following position: