Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Project Support Administrator (Up to $2.6K) ~ URGENT!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982495
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide support in maintaining project portfolio list and updates
- Track and manage resource allocation for projects in portfolio
- Track and manage cost of projects against allocated budgets and produce monthly reports
- Coordinating with project managers on timely submission of deliverables
- Provide support for IT projects
- Assist in updating project templates, process and methodologies
- Provide guidance on project management and respond to requests on projects
- Maintain project artifacts in project repository
- Assist in producing, reviewing and auditing individual project documents to ensure that standard processes, procedures and guidelines are followed where appropriate
- Provide administrative support on time tracking and timesheet management
- Assist in providing support and training on PM tools and templates
- Support PMO manager on project reporting
- Diploma / Degree holders
- Strong Interest in Project Management functions in supporting IT Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills,
- Hands-on Experience in MS Excel Macros and VBA is a MUST
- Good Microsoft Project skills
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of:
- Work experience
- Present and expected salaries
- Contact telephone numbers
Attention: Winson Au Keng Wai (R1104687)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.