Manpower Inc (NYSE: MAN), world leader in innovative workforce solutions; creates and delivers services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhancing their competitiveness. The $20 billion company provides a full suite of solutions for the business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower’s worldwide network of nearly 80 countries and territories with 3,100 offices is the largest in the industry and enables Manpower to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world’s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower’s work is on unleashing the potential of humans so that the employers and individuals can achieve more than they can imagine. More information about Manpower Inc is available at www.manpower.com.sg.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to $1.8K/Project Receptionists/12 months contract/5 days work/Islandwide/Immediate (Ref: NJ)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958044
EA License No 02C3423
Employer Ref. NJ-PA-S2016
We are looking for a pro-active, customer oriented, dedicated Project Receptionists for our projects islandwide.
- Handle incoming / outgoing calls
- Attend to visitors and internal staff on enquiries
- Manage mails and couriers on daily basis
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Ordering of Pantry and Stationery items
- Travel Arrangements for internal staff
- Assist in Facilities management requirements (E.g., Photocopier maintenance, lightings maintenance, Aircon servicing and etc)
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties
- GCE 'O' Level with at least 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good Communication skills
- Forward looking and pro-active
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Meticulous and Team Player
- Must be prepared to move around islandwide to attend to the projects
- Working Location: Near to MRT stations - mainly One North MRT, Kent Ridge MRT, Harbourfront MRT, Yio Chu Kang MRT, Pioneer MRT, Raffles Place MRT
- Working Hours: Office Hours (Between 7.30am and 6pm), Mondays to Fridays
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurul Jannah Jamaludin,
Personal Reg. No. R1434763