Project / Program Managers
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987885
- Manage the project team(s) to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the solution/projects/product in accordance to the client’s expectations.
- Identify the scope of project deliverables and ensure timely delivery at each project milestone, monitor progress and take preventive/corrective action whenever necessary.
- Negotiate and finalize contract with clients, manage the subcontractors’ performance, maintain rapport and close relationship with customers, contractors and suppliers as well as ensure that the project implementation adheres to the company’s quality standards.
- Manage the project implementation plan and budget, and also report progress on a regular basis to the management.
- Manage and grow current line of Business by engaging customers for new requirements and submit solicited/unsolicited/tender proposals.
- Degree in Engineering and having experience in Large Software Development Cycle for Enterprise/SOA/Web applications including application of VM Infrastructure / Datacenter.
- Min. 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in managing Large Software & IT Infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Networking and Wireless communications Systems including M&S are strong added advantages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strength in negotiation and mediation.
- Strong interpersonal/communicative skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.