You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Project Officer, Security (Office of Campus Security)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986766
Employer Ref. 004EM
- Explore new security technologies; evaluate effectiveness of the technologies in the context of NUS environment; identify areas of security systems’ inadequacy and propose new recommendations; manage performance of the project team during the installation phase;
- Liaise with stakeholders on request for review of their security systems; coordinate meetings; review existing systems; propose solutions; provide estimated costing;
- Participate in design review, project planning and development session; conduct security system survey; liaise with project consultants; provide recommendations to improve security;
- Plan and liaise with stakeholders on security system audit; conduct audit and prepare the report; provide advice and comment to stakeholder;
- Prepare and draft tender documents; coordinate tender process; evaluate tender submission; provide comments for tender report.
- Higher Nitec in Security Systems Integration / Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering
- Preferably with more than 2 years experience in the public service or corporate security industry in dealing with security systems and technologies
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, proactive and requires minimal guidance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong knowledge in security systems/equipment
- Knowledge on use of AutoCAD is preferred