Project Managers (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil & Structural Engineering/ Quantity Surveyor)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028732
1. The provision of project management services, which is additional to project consultancy services, is applicable for all projects, ie, both in-house and farm-out.
2. Scope of Services
2.1 Preliminary Services
- Development of the Master Programme in consultation with the Company and the Architect. The programme showing the overall time-basis for all phases of development will be used to monitor the progress of the project.
- Assist the Company in the appointment of consultants.
2.2 Design Management Services
- Assist the Company in the design development process to achieve the projects time, cost and value objectives.
- Reviewing in collaboration with the Company and Consultant, the adequacy of the development plan.
- Monitoring all necessary applications for planning and building approvals with government bodies.
- Monitoring design work progress and liaison between consultants.
- Monitoring of project’s overall master programme and cost.
- Convening of special meetings amongst consultants for programme and budget tracking purposes.
2.3 Contract Documentation Services
- Close monitoring and co-ordination of all appointed consultants.
- Monitor the consultant’s submission of planning and building approvals and permits.
- Advising Company on the consultant’s recommended contractual arrangements and packaging.
- Monitoring the preparation of contract documentation.
- Advising the Company on the evaluation and analysis of tender done by the consultants.
2.4 Contract Management Services
- Monitoring and streamlining post-contract administration and procedures.
- Continue monitoring of all works by the team of consultants and contractors.
- Initiating and directing of the maintenance of efficient expenditure control systems.
- Managing the project to meet the time, cost and quality objectives.
- Monitoring of overall site construction with the view of forecasting problems for their prevention.
- Close monitoring of all potential cost and time variations to the contracts.
- Recommending payments to contractors and consultants.
2.5 Post Construction Management Services
- Monitoring actions taken by contractors and consultants to achieve targeted completion dates.
- Monitoring of receipt of all necessary as-built drawings, operation and repair manuals, and all guarantees and warranties by the Consultants to Company.
- Monitoring of defect rectification during the defects liability period.
- Monitoring and negotiating on Company’s behalf, if necessary, the main contract final account.
- Handle any other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil & Structural Engineering/ Quantity Surveyor or equivalent recognized by PEB (Professional Engineers Board), BOA (Board of Architect) or BCA (Building and Constructions Authority)
- Minimum 10 years’ project management experience with substantial and proven track record in the development and/or management of residential and commercial projects (in construction M&E, Civil & Structural, Architecture)
- Experience in managing overseas project will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, confident and able to work effectively with management and external parties
- Possess good supervisory and operational skills
- Good communication and project management skills
- Possess excellent team spirit and has good leadership
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese associates
- Willing to be based in China
Interested candidates, please click on APPLY NOW and submit your detailed resume stating your current & expected salary, reason for leaving & availability to commence work.