Project Manager / Project Engineer (Interior Commercial Office)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153564
- Assist in the planning, coordination and implementation of the various types of comprehensive facilities management programmed such as A&A, renovation / defect rectifications works, etc for our client.
- Day to Day project Management, include liaison with all parties involved in the project (include the Architects, Designer, Consultant, Main & Sub Contractors, supplier and other M & E Contractor etc)
- Preparation of work schedules and monitoring of project costing, work progress and coordination with all partied involved to ensure work progress smoothly & completed with target time and budget
- Arrange submission of plans to local authorities for approval and arrange inspections of building work to kick off projects
- Attend site meetings
- Experienced in Architectural interior decoration and M&E works
- 2 year working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Office, Words and Excel
- Meticulous & thorough, able to document all aspects of project progress clearly and accurately. Those with proven track records and ability in managing project cost & time successfully has distinct advantage.
- Positive attitude, objective and results oriented and having strong communication skill and leadership quality is essential. Good team player, and a keen desire to learn, contribute, advance and progress with the firm.
- Willing to work overtimes & independently
- Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
- Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859