Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Project Manager / PMO - Global Financial Institution
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027458
Employer Ref. 1135130/001
An exciting Project Manager / PMO job has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions. This role will be part of the Legal and Compliance team focusing on a large Compliance and Trading project.
About the Project Manager / PMO Role:
You will be responsible for portfolio-level communication, issues/risk management tracking, financial management, issue resolution and escalation where deemed necessary.
- Assist Program Manager / Senior Project Managers is creating detailed cost estimations based on requirements document (Size, Effort and Cost)
- Update Clarity tool with exact forecasts and track invoices, payments and raise accrual requests wherever required
- Keep the project documentation updated and version controlled in Share point
- Track Vendor resources and assist with on-boarding requirements
- Consolidate and provide regular MI reporting on project status including financials
- Assist Program Manager / Project Manager in organising meetings including documentation of details meeting minutes
- Assist Program Manager / Senior Project Managers in creating Project Schedules adhering to the schedules and project constraints
- Track project plans, risks and issues
- Ensure all group processes are adhered by in all the project deliverable
To succeed in the Project Manager / PMO job, you will have proven experience in track resource allocation and financials which includes forecasts, invoices, payments accruals.
- Good experience in updating and tracking project plans in Microsoft Project including resource levelling
- Professional Project management accreditation (PMI or PRINCE2 or APM or Scrum Alliance)
- Proven ability to create structured status reports using Microsoft office tools like Excel, word, PowerPoint & Visio
- Proficient in using JIRA for issue tracking (SCRUM boards)
- Good understanding of version control of documents using Share point.
- Banking domain experience in Compliance would be advantageous
- Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This international financial Institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager / PMO job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh