Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Project Manager - IT Info Security
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983335
EA License No 99C4599
- Manage planning, implementation and tracking of projects.
- Ensure detailed planning of projects and ascertain deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Ensure adequate management oversight and control over projects through formalized project management governance and reporting.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to stakeholders and team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Establish collaborative relationships with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis, and facilitate decision making and issue resolution within relevant teams
- Manage relationship between IT, vendors and internal teams
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and advise contingency plans.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree preferably in IT, project or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of project management experience, preferably in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry.
- Sound knowledge of information security topics, technologies, tools and trends.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory requirements (e.g. MAS TRM)
- Sound technical background with understanding of SDLC and web technologies.
- Experience with enterprise-wide programmes or projects, eg. Business transformation or process re-engineering projects is an advantage.
- Experience in audit, compliance and/or risk management is an advantage.
- Certification in project management (e.g. PMP, Prince2) is an advantage.
- Immediate candidates is an advantage.