Project Manager, Data Science Division
Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959461
Employer Ref. 01TV4
As a Project Manager in Data Science Division, you will collaborate with an energetic, agile and multi-disciplinary team of policy makers, software engineers, data visualizers and statisticians, passionate about using data and digital solutions to improve public service delivery and the lives of Singaporeans.
You are a decisive and driven individual who takes a proactive approach to providing project management and business analysis services for a mix of existing and new government analytics projects. Success in the role will be demonstrated by your ability to effectively engage and manage project stakeholders and business partners
What to expect:
- Perform business process analysis, risk analysis, requirements analysis and use case analysis
- Work with vendors/internal team on an appropriate architecture, design & solution data models and database design, system architecture design, application design and system functionalities
- Manage vendor and award outsourced contract for application development, systems/enterprise integration, quality assurance testing and configuration management, deployment planning, system installation, performance validation, testing and tuning, user training
- Assist to oversee implementation of analytics project
- Assist to perform analytics applications delivery visioning and strategic planning.
- Leverage existing central government infrastructure platforms and services to recommend value added services and analytics applications
- Recommend data analytics pilots and proof-of concept projects
- Evangelise the use of data analytics within the government agency
- Keep abreast of ICT and data analytics technologies, skill-sets and industry practices
- Disciplines in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT consulting/project management and applications development/deployment
- Strong technical skills with working knowledge and experience in ICT infrastructure architecture including server technologies, virtualization, security, database and storage technologies
- Knowledge of data analytics technologies will be an added advantage
About Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
Singapore is aspiring to be not just a Smart City, but a Smart Nation, underpinned by Data and Analytics. As a leading organisation and Singapore's Government CIO, IDA is taking a clear leadership role in building Singapore into a Smart Nation. We welcome interested professionals to join us in this journey.