Our people matter…
As a leading insurer in Singapore recognized for our strength and dependability, Great Eastern is forging ahead to be the choice financial services provider in the region and beyond. We are seeking highly energized individuals to join our dynamic workforce. In Great Eastern, we believe that our people matter, and we take personal interest in the career development of our people. Exciting opportunities and excellent rewards await you at Great Eastern.
Project Manager, Core (ii) Ops Support
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027989
The project manager is required to manage project development and implementation. The candidate will assist Programme Director to supervise, advise, develop and maintain application systems which are used by business operation units to achieve company objectives, etc.
1) Managing the development, maintenance and support activities on new and existing application.
2) Work with users and team leaders within IT to define business needs and objectives of new application system development or enhancement to existing systems.
3) Review and advise in planning, directing, controlling, safe guarding, risk evaluation, budgeting, feasibility study, development, maintenance and implementation of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities
4) Control and manage resources across projects
5) Prepare RFP, assess vendor proposals and recommend solution which is best met business needs and objectives
6) Ensure system development processes and system outputs are conforming to regulation requirements and guidelines
7) Assist in developing department business plan and budget.
8) To be the lead on RTB (Run the Business) and ensure all supported system are meeting SLA.
- Degree in IT related studies
- PMP certification
- Working experience at least 3 years in project management & 5 years in software development
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Insurance domain is an advantage