TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153977
Day-to-day project management for integrated projects allocated to you on one or more accounts, from conceptualization through to production
Scope projects, manage budgets and be accountable for profit on all projects . Work in partnership with Brand Management and guide them on project related client management issues.
To follow house project management best practices and be an advocate of project management processes within TBWA. Perform your role with thoughtful application of thinking into every action, commitment to the quality and craft of each output, superlative service standards and professionalism, commerciality, efficiency and initiative, and help maintain a general positive spirit for the team.
Operations and Processes
- Work with the Operations team to consistently improve the project management discipline and processes for all TBWA\Group
- Partner and educate TBWA\Group client management on all matters pertaining to effective project management on a project by project basis and escalate any challenges to the Director of Business Transformation and Operations.
- Own the day to day project management of assigned projects
- Lead the production/producing of all project deliverables.
Resource and Project Planning
- Define resource requirements for all projects you are responsible for.
- Create and maintain project documentation throughout the project e.g. SOW, Timelines, estimates and change requests.
- Lead and guide the co-ordination of relevant departments to ensure project needs are met through the POOL process
- Accountability for the management of POOL resources, to ensure we limit project financial risks.
- Keep the pool management function abreast of work pipeline at all times.
- Maintain integrity and quality standards of all agency output
- Maintain processes and reconciliation of projects as outlined by Director of Business Transformation and Operations
- Champion project management processes and educate suits along the way where necessary of financial impacts
- Ensure profitable use and management of third parties
- Help build and be a guardian of TBWA's reputation for reliable and profitable delivery"
Skills and experience required
- Graduate with a good pass Degree (or relevant commercial experience)
- Understands the nature of advertising industry
- Understanding of overall business operations, needs, challenges and objectives
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to TBWA\ Group – whatever it takes attitude
- Team player who is able to work under pressure to deliver and adhere to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Pro-active, meticulous and efficiency
- Ability to work independently
- Reliability with positive attitude
- Hungry for more – driving / striving
- Unlimited potential – an expert in their role
- Manages down as well as up
- Passionate – about your role, creativity and the agency
- Exhilarated by change –pushing and thinking about what’s next
- Easy to engage with and engages with others as well
- Cultural fit and contributes to culture
- Open to feedback and acts on it accordingly and quickly
- Disruptive in their thinking and approach to problem solving
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd
About TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd
TBWA Group (www.tbwa.com) is one of key global agency networks owned by Omnicom and comprises not only the TBWA network but also Digital Arts Network, TEQUILA, Integer, EG Worldwide, Auditoire and T PR. The group offers integrated communications services and solutions on advertising, brand marketing strategy, direct marketing, experiential marketing, digital, retail and shopper marketing, production, design and public relations to our clients.