Coleman Upstream Pte Ltd
ColeBuild, a subsidiary of Coleman Upstream Pte. Ltd is a leading construction company in Myanmar. As a fully integrated construction service company, we provide a comprehensive range of services from architectural design to space creation & master planning to interior fit-out. Our expertise across the building spectrum is synergised from an in-house team of architects, engineers, managers and surveyors.
Project Manager (Construction, Based in Myanmar)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153506
- Lead the project team to plan, implement and execute works per schedule.
- Work with subcontractors, architects, consultants and relevant authorities.
- Resolve any technical difficulties and any problems that may arise.
- Work with client and procurement manager for the requisition of materials required for the project.
- Closely monitor budget and projected profit.
- Ensure staff works in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure overall quality of works.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders of the project.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experienced in Project Management.
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of working experience in building construction with a main contractor.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, organizing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects skills.
- Willing to be based in Myanmar.
- Interested Candidates, please state last drawn salary.