Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, the ISS Group is the world's leading Facility Services Company. ISS operates in more than 50 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific. ISS is the world’s largest private employer, and the vast majority of its more than 530,000 employees are in the front-line delivery of services.
Currently, ISS Singapore is expanding rapidly and is now seeking suitable candidate to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149439
Job Title: Project Manager
Key support to Project Head in management responsibility for project delivery and team management which includes external consultants and internal stakeholder.
- Plans and establishes the overall objectives, client design brief, financials, and scope of works and master timelines for construction projects with various internal business units.
- Oversees the activities of project team staff consisting of external professionals including Engineers, Architects and Construction team, as well as internal project support groups to achieve successful completion of the project.
- Work with the project team in the development of design criteria with architects and to review and analysis of lease conditions / requirements.
- Manages construction projects in the country to ensure timescales, specifications, quality and costs are achieved within approved parameters.
- Site inspection on projects on regular basis to review progress and quality of work, and conformity of specifications.
- Prepares budgets and timelines to facilitate the approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Assist Project Head with preparation of annual budget for forecast on initiatives relates to projects.
- Utilizes project management software for the overall financial management
- Diploma/Degree in Facility management, civil/structural engineering or any relevant field
- 5–8 years’ experience in Project / Site Management working in construction industry.
- Preferably have undertaken projects such as commercial, industrial, institutional, etc.
- Possess all the necessary safety compliance certifications (by MOM)
- Experience in project’s cost control would be an advantage
- Good working attitude, able to start work immediately and under pressure.