Critical Management Limited Liability Partnership
Critical Management LLP was established in 2008 as a one-stop service recruitment company. Contracting and the permanent placement of candidates are the exclusive business of ours. During the past four years, we have, as a recruitment company, recruited and placed many candidates across Singapore.
Our organisation aims to deliver exceptional service to both client and candidate. We keep abreast with the latest technology and adapt to the ever changing needs in the marketplace. We are committed to assisting people to achieve their chosen career path with integrity, discretion and respect. Using our recruitment expertise and dedication to developing strong partnerships, we are able to provide an exceptional quality of service and personalised response. Because of our outstanding performance we are the exclusive recruitment company used by a number of our clients.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035685
EA License No 09C5259
- Responsible for the execution and successful completion of the project
- Ensure the efficient use of resources and cost effectiveness
- Project financial management and reporting including cash flow monitoring and projections
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Supervision and Management of the project team
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or a related discipline recognized by PE Board or BCA as Resident Engineer
- Relevant civil & structural engineering working experience for PUB or LTA projects
- Min 5 years of experience in similar capacity and similar job profile