Project Manager (Food Application)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035279
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3775560/001
This exciting role requires an independent and resourceful individual who will manage regional projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, resources and cost, to deliver specified requirements that meet the customer's needs and satisfaction.
Our client is one of the largest process engineering companies that provides process technology for the food industry and for a wide range of other industries.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Manages project budget and internal & external project communication
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Establish & implement project document control plan with document transmittal
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed
- Set and manage client expectations while developing lasting relationships with clients
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in an engineering discipline plus 5 years in a role with responsibility for staff, budgets and timelines
- PMP certification or other relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Project management experience in the food industry will be desirable
- Ability to travel up to 25% in SEA
You will join an established process engineering company that provides a dynamic environment and fast-tracked career path for the right individual who displays a positive attitude and high energy.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vincent Ng (Lic No: R1110028) on +65 6419 5938
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg