jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034757
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. JFN
- Oversees the operations and day-to-day activities of the technical team which include the desktop support team, field engineering team and project team.
- Strong commitment in achieving a high level of technical deliverables and uphold the high morale of the technical team.
- Engaging with vendors and partners on knowing their products and services (from a technical perspective)
- Identify and add to key products portfolio for wider spectrum of products/ service offering, working closely with departments such as sales and marketing.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Min. 5 years of working experience in IT, 3 years of experience in managerial role
- Min. Degree holder or equivalent
- Preferably PMP certified and has relevant experience in SI industry
- Well-versed in System Infra i.e. MS Exchange, MS Active Directory, VMWare & Hyper-V
- Well-versed in switching, routing, backup (design & configure), IT security i.e. firewall, endpoint
- Well organized and extremely good with time management
- Strong ability in problem solving skills and deliver good judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and influencing skills when it comes to handling clients and projects
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period preferred
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Contact Person: JFN
More jobs available HERE!
EA License No.: 08C2893