Project Manager (IT Infrastructure)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032719
EA License No 08C2893
Description and responsibilities
• Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions, scope, and associated project costs.
• Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resource needs, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual team member responsibilities.
• Function as a team builder for all projects managed.
• Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure ITSS commitment dates and project deliverables are met.
• Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget.
• Communicate project status to project sponsors and stakeholders.
• Escalate project issues as needed to ensure project timelines are met.
• 5 years Project Management
• Experience developing project management, and project methodology documentation.
• Windows 200X Server Platform incl. SQL, IIS, Sharepoint, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco equipment and network topology
• SAP, Unix/Linux, Oracle/SQL is a plus
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants. EA license no.: 08C2893 REG No :R1438554
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
• EA license no.: 08C2893
• REG No: R1438554