|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Project Manager (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032037
EA License No 07C3330
( Willing to work on a 6 months employment directly with Optimum Solutions, Singapore )
Short term Employment ( 6 months contract )
Work Location : South Beach Rd
Employer : Optimum Solutions
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager to join the Business Marketing Design team. The Project Manager will be responsible for process and execution around delivery within the Business Marketing Design team and will work with various stakeholders including Sales, Engineering, Marketing Strategy, and more.
4-5 years of experience in project management in in creative agency or technology related
- Partners as "right hand" of the Design and Production Team
- Works with Marketing, Content and Design teams to establish deadlines related to overall objectives, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, highlighting any project or timeline risks and communicating concerns to appropriate owners early for fast resolution
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- Prioritises competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Communicates clearly across projects and people
- Identifies and optimises internal processes for the enhanced results
- Manages high profile projects and identifies the need for external resources when necessary
- Experience or knowledge in the production of websites, videos, events, printed collateral, presentations and other marketing materials
- Experience at an agency or digital studio
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organised manner
- Experience that includes delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages a plus
- General knowledge of advertising and/or UX is a plus