jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031860
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 77001002
Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Job Category/Function: IT - Management
Salary: SGD 7500 - 10000
Location: Central, Singapore
- Responsible in preparation of program/project level business cases, project management plan and other necessary project manager deliverable.
- Work in partnership with cross business functions, operations and technology teams to deliver project to agreed scope, schedule and quality.
- Should prepare and manage project master schedule road map, detailed WBS, major milestones, deliverables list and status reports on weekly basis.
- Ensure program/project managed and delivered in comply with Bank SDLC practices with defined quality standards.
- Monitor multiple parallel projects, each with varying objective, scope, priority and timelines by partnership with other project managers.
- Parallel projects have direct or indirect impact with payments system implementation project.
- Ensure project scope and schedules are communicated to global, regional and domestic stakeholders along with their roles and responsibilities.
- Will have to travel as and when required.
- Suitable candidate must have more than 8 years of banking project manager experience as project management office (PMO) manager and/or technology delivery project manager in Asian and Oceania countries.
- 4+ years of experience in Payment Systems implementation project.
- Payment Gateway/Hub/Middleware system integration/implementation project experience in corporate banking payment channels and core banking system integration project experience will be advantages.
- Should posses understanding and experience of following enterprise SDLC processes as part of project management and delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in end to end Cash Management, Core Banking and Settlement Systems integration experience will be advantage.
- Exposure to payments types such as high (RTGS) & low value, domestic payment formats, Cross border payment, SWIFT (Payments and Cash Management MT messages) and ISO20022 file formats.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
Payment Gateway, Swift, Payment System, Cash management, SDLC
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.