Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Project Manager (Business Swap Project)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988016
Employer Ref. 1032510/001
An exciting Project Manager role has just become available at one of the most reputable and innovative health care firms. Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head, this is a role for an experienced project manager with good understanding of post-merger integration projects. This is a 6 months contract with a potential of extension.
About the Project Manager (Business Swap Project) role:
In this exciting opportunity, you will be accountable for carrying out the business integration post the merger.
- Work closely with the Business Unit Head on tasks related to the project to ensure the project is running smoothly
- Collaborate across business units including new business and stakeholder management of functional leaders
- Lead the integration of various work streams like Finance, HR, Legal (people integration is the key area)
- Be involved in project management tasks that include communication, documentation and record tracking on the project
The ideal Project Manager (Business Swap Project) must possess more than five years' experience in project management of business swap/integration projects.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Good exposure to project management in mid to large sized multinational organisations involving multiple countries
- Experience in managing post-merger integration projects independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330528 Tanya Mustafa