Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987619
Employer Ref. SG04061
The incumbent will be involved with the implementation of New Projects, Change Requests and day to day operational support of IT systems. Lead a team of IT Professionals in the execution of projects, change requests and operation of IT systems. The Project Manager can be assigned to the primary care domain.
1) Project Management
- To manage and provide leadership in various IT systems implementation across the various business units in Parkway group of companies.
- To provide technical leadership to IT staff in managing IT-related issues and challenges.
- To resolve project issues with vendors and key stakeholders in the delivery of project goals.
- To ensure optimum resource allocation and utilization and financial effectiveness for the conduct of the IT activities.
- To evaluates and propose IT products and solutions for the organization to improve efficiency, customer service and to achieve long term cost reduction.
2) Staff development
- To recruit, supervise, coach, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- To review, enhance staff performance and develop team capabilities.
- To lead the support and maintenance of IT systems implemented across the various business units in Parkway group of companies, including integration with other systems.
- To lead and support the design review, test, UAT, train users on IT systems implemented.
- To enhance the IT systems to match with changing business requirements and business expansion
- Successful implementation of projects in terms of meeting project goals.
- Evaluate and recommend new solutions to match new business ventures
- Achieve SLA of day to day operation support.
- Achieve adoption of IT governance, policies and practices.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in leading medium to large scale application projects.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or CITPM (Certified IT Project Management) preferred
- Third party administration processing and Healthcare experience is preferred
- Excellent leadership skills with strong sense of initiative.
- Hands-on SDLC management for major projects from Strategic conceptualization to business process review through to systems evaluation, selection, development, verification, implementation & live operations.
- Strong track record of managing IT projects in domains such as CRM, portal management and Collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint, Web or/and Mobile Applications
About Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Parkway Holdings Limited, is a private primary healthcare solutions provider. We invite dedicated individuals who are passionate and driven to join us.