Project Manager (Facilities Management) - 1-Year Contract
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987304
- Undertake the project management of building works
- Manage user’s expectation for proper execution of end to end delivery
- Coordinate overall progress with user's representatives, consultant & contractors
- Track the schedules & budget to ensure timely completion & within budget
- Ensure all activities & deliverables comply with contractual & statutory requirement
- Anticipate & resolve critical issues, potential problems, & risks
- Ensure key milestones are communicated to stakeholders
- Diploma or Degree in Architectural/Civil/Facility Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work and contractual documents
- Result driven and be able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.