HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD
In 2004, HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD was established in Singapore with the aim of becoming an integrated enterprise with a highly specialized, competent and effective management system. Our company is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certified.
After nearly 10 years of development, HPC has evolved from the role of a sub-contractor to one of a main contractor. We have been accorded with an A2 in General Building by BCA, enabling us to undertake a wider scope of projects such as a main contractor in the area of Design and Build, a sub contractor in General Building as well as Interior Decoration involving Property Management.
We are highly competent in structural & architectural works. Our organization consists of about 1000 construction workers led by more than 100 highly skilled technical and operation staff. We have experience as a sub contractor in the area of architectural and structural works and have successfully completed several major projects with Kajima as well as Ssangyong. We have also completed several design & build projects with W. Atelier, Toll Offshore and Yang Kee Holdings. Currently, we have several projects taking place with Tee Hai, LTH and Cambridge.
The company excels in Design & Build projects as we have a highly experienced team of management staff. We are confident in completing projects within a stipulated time line arising from a vast wealth of experience in building and construction coupled with our strong financial soundness.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986873
To be able to manage and execute the company projects in building construction which covers:
- Project management of building/warehousing construction projects. Ability to oversee the entire process and knowledgeable in project management relating to all operational and administration procedures
- Carry out project planning, cost control and project documentation
- Provide the direction in construction planning, coordinate works with sub-contractors, Client and Consultants to ensure overall construction progress based on schedule of works
- Ensure timely and smooth progress of works
- Ensure quality of works is achieved and safety & environmental regulations are complied with
- Ensure project activities complied with the Company’s ISO system
- Lead a team of project staff
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years with relevant experience in project management of building/warehouse construction
- Dynamic and motivated personality with good communicative and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership to lead a team of project staff
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin ti liaise with associates
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and familiar with Microsoft Project
- Possess Construction Safety Course for Project Manager Certificate
Interested candidates, kindly send in detailed resume (Personal Particulars, Education and Working experience) with Photo.