Project Manager (Agile)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961194
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13773
- Global Financial Brand
- 6 months contract, renewable/conversion to perm
- Based in CBD
This global financial institution is looking for a Project Manager - Mobile Apps (AGILE) who can work on multiple next generation projects/assignments and face off directly with the business. This role will work in an agile environment using scrum. Hybrid role involved in tracking projects, managing resources, budgets and timelines.
- You will be able to plan mange and design projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodology.
- As a strong PM, you will mange and interface with C-suite stakeholders to deliver a timely business critical result in many formats; SCRUM, board, project plan.
- You will produce clear and concise documentation which will include, risk, project goals and customer engagements.
- Able to manage concurrent work streams you will co-ordinate and drive client sessions.
- Strong Program/Project Management for over five years with a proven track record in AGILE tools
- Experience with exposure web/mobile applications
- A strong leader you will be comfortable engaging and working with CXO level clients
- Someone from a consulting environment will thrive in this opportunity
- Degree qualified (IT or Computer Science) with SDLC desired
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Pawan Lalchand (EA Reg. No. R1107718) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.