Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960854
- Thinking outside the box in supporting the vision and diverse needs of the client.
- Developing a thorough understanding of his/her brands
- Writing of briefs and development of SOW for projects
- Achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations towards the development of joint strategies and resource plans with colleagues, event customization, and improvement opportunities to deliver quality events.
- Handling the day to day administration of supporting the Account Director (work flow control, meetings, estimates, records, checking etc)
- Updating the account servicing team on cost for work involved and working with them to manage event budgets, along with reconciliation and Profit and Loss responsibilities
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Juggling multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and work within a high volume environment.
- Communicating effectively with people at all levels. Must be able to develop and nurture collaborative, respectful relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Traveling to local and international events.
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment
- Detailed and highly organized work ethic with the ability to adapt to change.
- A collaborator and team player
- Consistently reliable (doesn’t drop the ball)
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Marketing fundamentals
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Passion for brands and event marketing
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume and portfolio with a recent photograph
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
About Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
Circus Maximus is expanding! We are looking for Project Managers to be a part of our dynamic team. If you're looking forward to progression in a constantly creative, fun and flexible environment, look no further. As Project Managers, you will be required to be in charge of specific allocated projects, oversee project plans, clients servicing, and other related duties. Working closely with the management, you will be responsible in taking charge of operational processes and ensuring the smooth execution of events and projects.