Talents Recruiter Pte Ltd
Project Executive, Waste Chemical Industry (5 days / Tuas / $3K + Incentives + Transport)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959328
EA License No 15C7832
- To act as the primary contact person for Liaising and coordinating with internal and external parties ensuring waste collection requirements at customer site are complied.
- Oversee Company’s onsite waste collection process that includes daily collection process, logistics arrangements, site waste containers inspection and maintenance, and submit electronic submission of waste consignment
- Work closely with customer site operations day coordinators and Environmental Specialist to understand their requirements and seek clarifications if needed.
- To assist in the planning of shutdown maintenance (Minor and Major) waste containment requirements with the maintenance team, day coordinators and operations staffs.
- To ensure all Company personnel adhere to the safety, Environmental and Health policies and requirements.
- Follow up with customer email communication and provide periodic update on any follow up actions required.
- Arrange for orientation and any other trainings to Company personnel.
- Review the effectiveness of collection process.
- To participate in contractor meetings as and when required by customer.
- To be responsible for investigation meetings, investigation findings, prevention and implementation of corrective actions
- To liaise with all relevant statutory bodies such as NEA, etc. relating to license and permits and keep customer updated on the latest changes in regulation and acts.
- To monitor customer satisfaction, complaints, changes in customer's people, equipment, processes, materials used and business strategy.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent;
- 2 year of relevant working experience;
- Good project management experience in Industrial area
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to start work within short notice
- Possess own transport