Accesstech Engineering Pte Ltd
Accesstech is a rapidly expanding group of companies with interest in Engineering Construction, Telecommunications and Investments. Founded in 1998 in Singapore with our principal business in high-tech factory engineering, we have since extended our expertise into commercial projects with luxury hotels and commercial properties. Quality, Educations and Environmental Health and Safety are foremost values in the company. Accesstech is ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001 certified. Our Integrated Management Systems promised the simplicity of delivery and assurance of our performance. Click here to find out more.
PEOPLE are the basis of a company potential. The fundamental success of a company will very much rely on its team of workforce. The company now seeks to secure further mid-and senior level leadership and functional support positions. We are seeking independent individuals who have the passion and drive to join our growing family.
Remuneration will commensurate with your education level and working experience. We invite you to send in your CV (cover letter with a detailed resume) in MS Word format and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job function in the email title.
Please include your current and expected salary and your availability in your CV for us to conduct a more effective job matching. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Project Engineers (Mechanical)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033123
The successful individual will report to Project Manager and responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents
- Coordinate and liaise with various related parties including customer, consultants, sub-contractor on site to ensure project requirements are met
- Coordinate the safety management system on site
- Follow up on the project progress
- Work location Singapore Island wide
Interested candidates should ideally have:
- Recognised Diploma or Degree in Related Field of studies
- Possess 2 to 3 years relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering industry
- Outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and target oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with project members and managers at all levels
- To be available immediately or within short notice pre-requisite