Energy HR Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Project Engineer / Proposals Engineer - Building & Construction
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034702
EA License No. 13C6834
Our client is an Engineering, Construction, Building and Maintenance company with a global presence. Their expertise is based on complex infrastructure projects in building, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, power, transport, water and public infrastructure, and they have ongoing projects throughout the South East Asian region.
There is currently an immediate requirement for a Proposals Engineer to be based in Singapore. Candidates will need to have a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role with major building and infrastructure construction contractors.
We are looking for candidates who are can show the following competencies
1) Degree in Engineering
2) Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
3) Strong administrative, planning and organization skills
4) Strong presentation and communication skills
5) Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
6) High attention to details to produce accurate and complete works
7) IT literate not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Acrobat Adobe, Adobe Suite, Visio
8) Accurate record keeping
9) Previous exposure to estimating in the construction industry.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but is not limited to;
1) Preparation and Collation of Tender documents
2) Follow up on submissions
3) Preparation and submission of RFQs
4) Collation of Subcontractors’ submissions
5) Ensure compliance with Company’s branding requirements
6) Administrative duties in relation to tender matters
If you are looking for an opportunity to join in on one of Singapore’s most reputable construction companies, then apply now!