CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Project Engineer (Semiconductor Industry), AutoCAD & SolidWorks Experience / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959225
EA License No 08C2893
- Conduct Tool configuration review(CRB) with local Somerset team to drive customer configuration, identify ETO’s(Engineer to Order), work with Cross functional team to address open issues and close in timely manner to meet on-time deliverables
- Create ECM’s for customer configurations, must know AUTOCAD for Gas Schematic diagram and other documents
- Execute ECM’s (engineering change masters) accurately, timely and cost effectively in SAP
- Participate and Conduct shortage meetings for projects to align with delivery dates per production schedule, identify and mitigate risk by working with cross-functional groups
- Perform Tool Readiness review at the time of shipment and identify any potential issue or shortage and plan to recover
- Provide updates to Sr. Team on Risk to current production plan
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Support Final Test in resolving issues with tools either technical or systematic to meet on-time shipment with Zero defects
- Transition new products into production and process development. (NPI)
- Work with contract manufacturer to address process issues and insure proper process controls are established throughout factory. Issue and review responses for corrective actions where required
- Develops and maintains accurate bills of materials, and ensures timely delivery of materials as required by the published schedules.
- Provides project management and leadership to engineering, manufacturing, and sales, for the realization of large-scale process vacuum systems.
- BS Degree in one of the following: Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering; Material Science or Physics.
- Previous capital equipment design experience, preferably in the area semiconductor, vacuum equipment, or other similar high tech, large-scale automated equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing projects which require interaction and cooperation with multiple disciplines (Electrical, mechanical, materials, and software engineers).
- Experience with complex equipment or systems, which include electro-mechanical components (motors, vacuum pumps), robotics, heaters, power supplies, PLC and PC controls and complex instrumentation.
- AutoCAD or SolidWorks experience preferred.
- SAP or ERP/MRP experience preferred.